Friday, December 17, 2010

Progress

So cool.  From i-D magazine
 It was a sunny day here so  took a walk.
Made me think about the winters when I was 16-20 and would go to Reno NV with my ex. We would stay at the El Cortez, We called it the El Cortez hot springs because it had such good hot showers. Cool old tile bathrooms.
And I was thinking about the trips I took with my son when he was younger to South Dakota and then into Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Alot of restless travelling. Alot of lonely landscape and quiet starry nights. Long, long drives, thinking. Little towns. Windy plains. Grassland.
Anyway, I met with an interesting woman yesterday to discuss filming some erotica. I hope we can collaborate. She had a cool, creative vibe.
I mentioned maybe flowers in her hair as one sortof look...she seems to have plenty of her own. Thats cool. I am interested in running the camera. Open to her ideas.
Here are some flowers-in-hair ideas.
Also some Russian easter eggs that I stumbled on in searching for headdresses. Isn't that a great pic, the girl on the horse??!! So cool.
What kind of hair decorations might look nice?

Oversized headdress

Pretty

Nice flowers in her hair...you don't see flowers in hair much

JW Waterhouse painting

Attention getting, huh?
2011 Pirelli calendar

Erin Wasson as Ajax, Pirelli calendar

Daria Werbowy as Artemia, Pirelli calendar

Fairy headdress?

Ukrainian style flowers in hair

Goofy Easter bonnet. Still attention getting, no?

Russian stamps

Just a pretty nude

JW Waterhouse paintings.

This doesn't really fit in this post but DB looks hot here

Nevada. It is sunny in the winter there

They used to have great .99 omelettes

The El Cortez. 14$ a night when I first went there.

I was married in Reno.


South Dakota

Wall Drug, South Dakota

A display inside Wall Drug

Lethbridge Alberta

Manitoba

Lethbridge, AB

Butte MT. R.Wilson photo

Regina, SK

Russian Easter eggs..."pysanky"


Nice lilly of the valley

cool nontraditional pysanky

I like this....its from a website that says raisins and grapes are bad for cats.