Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Browsing

Just browsing.....thinking about California. It has been raining here in Seattle. But luckily it is not too cold.
I am thinking about hairstyles. I like my hair long but should I have a more interesting hairdo? I am restless. I want to get going on this project and film but there is so much coordinating with other people. Well, that's just how it is. This blog is such a random sloppy typo filled scrapbook. And I am not going to stress on it. Blogs can be whatever. It's just my vague ramblings.
....I stumbled on some interesting photos by Steven Moore. And a pic of some cats in a sink.

Echo Park Lake, Los Angeles

Whittier Blvd., L.A. from the fun site Walkingla.com

Fun old car in LA. I miss my hometown.

The Hollywood sign

Leafy street in Davis, CA

Paddle Wheeler on the Sacramento River

Old Town Sacramento

Sacramento Delta area

If I liked short hair, maybe I'd do this.   Marion Davies

Frida Giannini, a jet setter with Gucci. Simple hairdo.

Designer Tori Burch. Plain hairdo.
the beautiful Hilary Duff with wild hair



I like platinum hair but I would look absurd with it.

Street grafiitti art from Echo Park   
Steven Shore photograph....Yosemite, CA

Steven Shore photo

More Shore

Silly cats.