Thursday, December 16, 2010

Grrrrr!

My mood earlier today (Gamma-go artwork)
 Well tonight I am going to go meet with a woman who might want to pose nude. We'll see how it goes. I was very discouraged about the whole project today. Questioning weather or not anyone sane gets naked in front of a camera.
But then I thought ok don't panic. Even if this doesn't work for me I am learning.

I am thinking also about houseing. Earlier today I felt like getting a cheap boat and mooring for free out in a harbor, hoisting a pirate flag and pouting. Or climbing up a tree and pouting. Or going camping and pouting. Just a bad mood.

I saw a J. Otto Siebold book in a bookstore today. Just posting some of his stuff for no reason. Other than this is sortof a scrapbook...I have mixed feelings about blogs. This blog is public. So I'm not going to blog about anything INTERESTING. ha ha.

more Gamma-go

Cute Gamma-go tshirt

Free moorage in Florida

Boat bedroom

Canal boat bedroom. Moonboats, UK

Nice playroom in fancy houseboat

another boat bedroom


the famous Tiny Tumbleweed house

futuristic, cool treehouse

Sweet traditional treehouse

I really like these. I had one but I sold it. Shoulda kept it.

I hate airstreams, though.

J. Otto Siebold

More Siebold

More Siebold